condor_router_q (1) - Linux Man Pages
condor_router_q Display information about routed jobs in the queue
Synopsiscondor_router_q [ -S ] [ -R ] [ -I ] [ -H ] [ -route name ] [ -idle ] [ -held ] [ -constraint X ] [ condor_q options ]
Descriptioncondor_router_q displays information about jobs managed by the condor_job_router that are in the HTCondor job queue. The functionality of this tool is that of condor_q , with additional options specialized for routed jobs. Therefore, any of the options for condor_q may also be used with condor_router_q .
- Summarize the state of the jobs on each route.
- Summarize the running jobs on each route.
- Summarize the idle jobs on each route.
- Summarize the held jobs on each route.
- Display only the jobs on the route identified by name .
- Display only the idle jobs.
- Display only the held jobs.
- Display only the jobs matching constraint X .
Exit Statuscondor_router_q will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.