flatpak-remote-delete (1) - Linux Manuals
flatpak-remote-delete: Delete a remote repository
flatpak-remote-delete - Delete a remote repository
- flatpak remote-delete [OPTION...] NAME
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Modify the per-user configuration.
- Modify the default system-wide configuration.
- Modify a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d/. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- Remove remote even if its in use by installed apps or runtimes.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.