glabels (1) - Linux Man Pages
glabels: Label and business card creation program for GNOME
NAMEglabels - Label and business card creation program for GNOME
SYNOPSISglabels [OPTIONS] [label-filename...]
DESCRIPTIONglabels is a lightweight program for creating labels and business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores. glabels is pre-configured with templates for many of these products. It also provides an interactive template designer for creating new templates according to user specifications.
For full documentation see the gLabels online help.
- -?, --help
- Display a summary of available command-line options.
- Display a short usage summary.
- -v, --version
- Print program version information.
Options specific to glabels-batch
- -o filename, --output=filename
- Set output filename to filename. (default="output.ps")
- -s n, --sheets=n
- Set number of sheets to n. (default=1)
- -c n, --copies=n
- Set number of copies to n. (default=1)
- -f n, --first=n
- Set label on first sheet to start printing from to n. (default=1)
- -l, --outline
- Print outlines around labels. This is useful for testing printer alignment or printing proof sheets.
- -r, --reverse
Print mirror image of labels. This is useful for clear labels intended to be
seen from the back through glass.
FILESThe $HOME/.glabels directory contains all user-defined templates.
AUTHORJim Evins <evins [at] snaught.com>