go-mod (1) - Linux Manuals
go-mod: module maintenance
go-mod - module maintenance
SYNOPSISgo mod command [arguments]
DESCRIPTIONGo mod provides access to operations on modules.
Note that support for modules is built into all the go commands, not just 'go mod'. For example, day-to-day adding, removing, upgrading, and downgrading of dependencies should be done using 'go get'. See 'go help modules' for an overview of module functionality.
- download modules to local cache
- edit go.mod from tools or scripts
- print module requirement graph
- initialize new module in current directory
- add missing and remove unused modules
- make vendored copy of dependencies
- verify dependencies have expected content
- explain why packages or modules are needed
AUTHORThis manual page and is maintained by the Debian Go Compiler Team <team+go-compiler [at] tracker.debian.org> based on the output of 'go help mod' for the Debian project (and may be used by others).