ifuse (1) - Linux Man Pages
ifuse: Mount directories of an iOS device locally using fuse.
NAMEifuse - Mount directories of an iOS device locally using fuse.
SYNOPSISifuse MOUNTPOINT [OPTIONS]
Mount directories of an iOS device locally using fuse. By default the media directory is mounted, options allow to also mount the sandbox container of an app, an app's documents folder or even the root filesystem on jailbroken devices.
$ ifuse /media/iPhone --root
This mounts the root filesystem of the first attached device on this computer in the directory /media/iPhone.
Regular users are able to unmount fuse mounts using "fusermount -u MOUNTPOINT".
- -o opt,[opt...]
- mount options.
- -u, --uuid UUID
- mount specific device by its 40-digit device UUID.
- -h, --help
- prints usage information.
- -V, --version
- print version.
- -d, --debug
- enable libimobiledevice communication debugging.
- --documents APPID
- mount 'Documents' folder of app identified by APPID.
- --container APPID
- mount sandbox root of an app identified by APPID.
mount root file system (jailbroken device required).
AUTHORJulien Lavergne (man page)