ipa-server-certinstall (1) - Linux Manuals
ipa-server-certinstall: Install new SSL server certificates
NAMEipa-server-certinstall - Install new SSL server certificates
SYNOPSISipa-server-certinstall [OPTION]... FILE...
DESCRIPTIONReplace the current SSL Directory and/or Apache server certificate(s) with the certificate in the specified files. The files are accepted in PEM and DER certificate, PKCS#7 certificate chain, PKCS#8 and raw private key and PKCS#12 formats.
PKCS#12 is a file format used to safely transport SSL certificates and public/private keypairs.
They may be generated and managed using the NSS pk12util command or the OpenSSL pkcs12 command.
- -d, --dirsrv
- Install the certificate on the Directory Server
- -w, --http
- Install the certificate in the Apache Web Server
- The password to unlock the private key
- Name of the certificate to install
- Directory Manager password
EXIT STATUS0 if the installation was successful
1 if an error occurred