lmms (1) - Linux Man Pages
lmms: software for easy music production
lmms - software for easy music production
SYNOPSISlmms [ --render file ] [options]
lmms [ --upgrade in out ]
lmms [ --dump in ]
lmms [ file ]
LMMS LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio®, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
LMMS features components such as a Song Editor, a Beat+Bassline Editor, a Piano Roll, an FX Mixer as well as many powerful instruments and effects.
- -r, --render project-file
- Render given file to either a wav- or ogg-file. See -f for details
- -o, --output file
- render into file
- -f, --output-format format
- Specify format of render-output where format is either 'wav' or 'ogg'
- -s, --samplerate samplerate
- Specify output samplerate in Hz - range is 44100 (default) to 192000
- -b, --bitrate bitrate
- Specify output bitrate in kHz (for OGG encoding only), default is 160
- -i, --interpolation method
- Specify interpolation method - possible values are linear, sincfastest (default), sincmedium, sincbest
- -x, --oversampling value
- Specify oversampling, possible values: 1, 2 (default), 4, 8
- -u, --upgrade in out
- Upgrade file in and save as out
- -d, --dump in
- Dump XML of compressed file in (i.e. MMPZ-file)
- -v, --version
- Show version information and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show usage information and exit.