lxt2miner (1) - Linux Man Pages
lxt2miner: Data mining of LXT2 files
- -d,--dumpfile <filename>
- Specify LXT2 input dumpfile.
- -m,--match <value>
- Specifies "bitwise" match data (binary, real, string)
- -x,--hex <value>
- Specifies hexadecimal match data that will automatically be converted to binary for searches
- Indicates that only facnames should be printed in a gtkwave savefile compatible format. By doing this, the file can be used to specify which traces are to be imported into gtkwave.
- Indicates that results are not to stop after the first match. This can be used to extract all the matching values in the trace.
- Show help screen.
lxt2miner dumpfile.lxt2 --hex 20470000 -n
- This attempts to match the hex value 20470000 across all facilities and when the value is encountered, the facname only is printed to stdout in order to generate a gtkwave compatible save file.