moar (1) - Linux Man Pages
moar: a runtime for Perl 6
moar - a runtime for Perl 6
moar --version moar [--dump] [--crash] [--libpath=...] [--full-cleanup] inputfile
DESCRIPTION"moar" is the binary of MoarVM, (short for Metamodel On A Runtime Virtual Machine). It can be used to execute ".moarvm" bytecode files.
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLESmoar respects the following environment variables:
- Disables the just-in-time compiler (JIT). This is ignored if MoarVM was built without JIT support.
- Disables the runtime bytecode specializer / optimizer.
- Disables inlining of call frames inside the bytecode specializer.
- Disables the on-stack replacement feature of the bytecode specializer.
- Tells MoarVM to insert instrumentation to detect when a thread does a write to an object it didn't allocate and doesn't have a lock for.
- Same as MVM_CROSS_THREAD_WRITE_LOG, except objects that are locked are included as well.
REPORTING BUGSPlease use the issue tracker at <https://github.com/moarvm/moarvm/issues> to report bugs.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2012-2014 by the MoarVM contributors. See the CREDITS file for a list of contributors.
License: Artistic License 2.0. See the file Artistic2.txt for more information.