pst2dii (1) - Linux Man Pages
pst2dii: extract email messages from a MS Outlook .pst file in DII load format
pst2dii - extract email messages from a MS Outlook .pst file in DII load format
bates-prefix] [-O dii-output-file] [-V] [-b bates-number] [-c bates-color] [-d debug-file] -f ttf-font-file [-h] [-o output-directory] pstfilename
- Sets the bates prefix string. The bates sequence number is appended to this string, and printed on each page.
- Name of the output DII load file.
- Show program version. Subsequent options are then ignored.
- Starting bates sequence number. The default is zero.
- Font color for the bates stamp on each page, specified as 6 hex digits as rrggbb values. The default is ff0000 for bright red.
- Specify name of debug log file. The log file is now an ascii file, instead of the binary file used in previous versions.
- Specify name of a true type font file. This should be a fixed pitch font.
- Show summary of options. Subsequent options are then ignored.
- Specifies the output directory. The directory must already exist.
pst2dii reads the email messages from a MS Outlook .pst file and produces a DII load file that may be used to import message summaries into a Summation DII system. The DII output file contains references to the image and attachment files in the output directory.
Copyright (C) 2008 by 510 Software Group <carl [at] five-ten-sg.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; see the file COPYING. If not, please write to the Free Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.