qgpumode (1) - Linux Man Pages
qgpumode: change GPU mode
qgpumode - change GPU mode
SYNOPSISqgpumode -H host -g gpuid -m mode
DESCRIPTIONThe qgpumode command will request a MOM to change the mode on one of it's Nvidia GPUs. The GPU's mode is changed by sending a GPU Control batch request to the batch server.
Changing the GPU mode requires PBS Operator or Manager privilege. It also requires that Torque be configured with --enable-nvidia-gpu.
- -H host
- Specifies the host within the cluster on which the GPU is located. The argument is the name of a host that is a member of the cluster of hosts managed by the server.
- -g gpuid
- Specifies the ID of the GPU.
- -m mode
Specifies the new mode of the GPU. Valid Nvidia GPU modes are:
- - Normal mode.
- - COMPUTE exclusive thread mode (only one COMPUTE thread is allowed to run on the GPU).
- - COMPUTE prohibited mode (no COMPUTE contexts are allowed to run on the GPU).
- - COMPUTE exclusive process mode (only one COMPUTE process is allowed to run on the GPU). This mode is new with Nvidia driver version 270.