reseq (1) - Linux Man Pages
reseq: manual page for reseq 1.0.0
NAMEreseq - manual page for reseq 1.0.0
SYNOPSISreseq [-t FILE] INPUT OUTPUT
reseq --replay INPUT [OUTPUT]
reseq -h | --help
reseq -V | --version
DESCRIPTIONReverse the translations made by teseq.
- -h, --help
- Print usage information (this message).
- -V, --version
- Display version and warrantee
- Obey delay lines for video-style playback.
- -d DIVISOR
- Play back at DIVISOR times the normal speed.
- -t, --timings=FILE
- Output timing data to FILE, in the format used by script -t and scriptreplay.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to bug-teseq [at] gnu.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2008 Micah Cowan <micah [at] cowan.name>. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. There is NO WARANTEE, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for reseq is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and reseq programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info reseq
should give you access to the complete manual.