sylpheed (1) - Linux Man Pages
sylpheed: a GTK+ based, lightweight, and fast email client
NAMEsylpheed - a GTK+ based, lightweight, and fast email client
DESCRIPTIONsylpheed is an X based fast email client.
- --compose [ADDRESS]
- Open the composition window.
- --attach [FILE [FILE]...]
- Open the composition window with FILE attached.
- Receive the new messages from the server.
- Receive the new messages of all accounts from the servers.
- Send all queued messages.
- --status [FOLDER]
- Show the total number of the message.
- --status-full [FOLDER]
- Show the status of each folder
- Enter the debug mode.
- Show this message.
Show the version.
SEE ALSOmore documentations are available on /usr/share/sylpheed/manual/ and /usr/share/sylpheed/faq/.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Akira TAGOH <tagoh [at] redhat.com>.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.