teseq (1) - Linux Man Pages
teseq: manual page for teseq 1.0.0
NAMEteseq - manual page for teseq 1.0.0
SYNOPSISteseq [-CLDEx] [in] [out]
teseq -h | --help
teseq -V | --version
DESCRIPTIONFormat text with terminal escapes and control sequences for human consumption.
- -h, --help
- Display usage information (this message).
- -V, --version
- Display version and warrantee.
- Don't print ^X for C0 controls.
- Don't print descriptions.
- Don't print escape sequences.
- Don't print labels.
- -I, --no-interactive
- Don't put the terminal into non-canonical or no-echo mode, and don't try to ensure output lines are finished when a signal is received.
- -b, --buffered
- Force teseq to buffer I/O.
- -t, --timings=TIMINGS
- Read timing info from TIMINGS and emit delay lines.
- Identify control sequences from VT100/Xterm
The GNU Teseq home page is at http://www.gnu.org/software/teseq/. Report all bugs to bug-teseq [at] gnu.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2008 Micah Cowan <micah [at] cowan.name>. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for teseq is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and teseq programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info teseq
should give you access to the complete manual.