vzt2vcd (1) - Linux Man Pages
vzt2vcd: Converts VZT files to VCD
Converts VZT files to VCD files. If an output filename is not specified, the VCD is emitted to stdout.
- -v,--vztname <filename>
- Specify VZT input filename.
- -o,--output <filename>
- Specify optional VCD output filename.
- Emit flattened hierarchies.
- Coalesce bitblasted vectors.
- Do not shorten bitvectors. This disables binary value compression as described in the IEEE-1364 specification. (i.e., all values except for '1' left propagate as a sign bit on vectors which do not fill up their entire declared width)
Display help then exit.
To run this program the standard way type:
- vzt2vcd filename.vzt
- The VCD conversion is emitted to stdout.
LIMITATIONSvzt2vcd does not re-create glitches as these are coalesced together into one value change during the writing of the VZT file.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.