Evas_Canvas (3) - Linux Man Pages
Evas_Canvas: Functions that deal with the basic evas object.
Evas Canvas - Functions that deal with the basic evas object.
Functions that deal with the basic evas object.
EAPI void evas_free (Evas * e)
Frees the given evas and any objects created on it.
Any objects with 'free' callbacks will have those callbacks called in this function.
- e The given evas.
EAPI Evas* evas_new (void)
Creates a new empty evas.
Note that before you can use the evas, you will to at a minimum:
- Set its render method with evas_output_method_set .
- Set its viewport size with evas_output_viewport_set .
- Set its size of the canvas with evas_output_size_set .
- Ensure that the render engine is given the correct settings with evas_engine_info_set .
This function should only fail if the memory allocation fails.
- A new uninitialised Evas canvas on success. Otherwise, NULL.
Generated automatically by Doxygen for Evas from the source code.