asn1_get_object_id_der (3) - Linux Man Pages
asn1_get_object_id_der: API function
NAMEasn1_get_object_id_der - API function
- const unsigned char * der
- DER data to decode containing the OBJECT IDENTIFIER
- int der_len
- Length of DER data to decode.
- int * ret_len
- Output variable containing the length of the DER data.
- char * str
- Pre-allocated output buffer to put the textual object id in.
- int str_size
- Length of pre-allocated output buffer.
DESCRIPTIONConverts a DER encoded object identifier to its textual form.
RETURNSASN1_SUCCESS on success, or an error.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2006-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for libtasn1 is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and libtasn1 programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from:
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.