gnutls_est_record_overhead_size (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_est_record_overhead_size: API function
NAMEgnutls_est_record_overhead_size - API function
- gnutls_protocol_t version
- is a gnutls_protocol_t value
- gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t cipher
- is a gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t value
- gnutls_mac_algorithm_t mac
- is a gnutls_mac_algorithm_t value
- gnutls_compression_method_t comp
- is a gnutls_compression_method_t value
- unsigned int flags
- must be zero
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the set size in bytes of the overhead due to TLS (or DTLS) per record.
Note that this function may provide inacurate values when TLS extensions that modify the record format are negotiated. In these cases a more accurate value can be obtained using gnutls_record_overhead_size() after a completed handshake.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit