gnutls_x509_aia_get (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_aia_get: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_aia_get - API function
- gnutls_x509_aia_t aia
- The authority info access structure
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the access descriptor (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- gnutls_datum_t * oid
- the type of available data; to be treated as constant.
- unsigned * san_type
- Will hold the type of the name of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t (may be null).
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- the access location name; to be treated as constant (may be null).
DESCRIPTIONThis function reads from the Authority Information Access structure.
The seq input parameter is used to indicate which member of the sequence the caller is interested in. The first member is 0, the second member 1 and so on. When the seq value is out of bounds, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE is returned.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit