gnutls_x509_crl_get_crt_serial (3) - Linux Manuals
gnutls_x509_crl_get_crt_serial: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crl_get_crt_serial - API function
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t structure
- int indx
- the index of the certificate to extract (starting from 0)
- unsigned char * serial
- where the serial number will be copied
- size_t * serial_size
- initially holds the size of serial
- time_t * t
- if non null, will hold the time this certificate was revoked
DESCRIPTIONThis function will retrieve the serial number of the specified, by the index, revoked certificate.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit