gnutls_x509_name_constraints_check (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_name_constraints_check: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_name_constraints_check - API function
- gnutls_x509_name_constraints_t nc
- the extracted name constraints structure
- gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t type
- the type of the constraint to check (of type gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t)
- const gnutls_datum_t * name
- the name to be checked
DESCRIPTIONThis function will check the provided name against the constraints in
RETURNSzero if the provided name is not acceptable, and non-zero otherwise.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit