ldns_dnssec_name_print (3) - Linux Man Pages
NAMEldns_dnssec_name_new, ldns_dnssec_name_new_frm_rr, ldns_dnssec_name_free, ldns_dnssec_name_name, ldns_dnssec_name_set_name, ldns_dnssec_name_set_nsec, ldns_dnssec_name_cmp, ldns_dnssec_name_add_rr, ldns_dnssec_name_find_rrset, ldns_dnssec_name_print
ldns_dnssec_name* ldns_dnssec_name_new_frm_rr(ldns_rr *rr);
void ldns_dnssec_name_free(ldns_dnssec_name *name);
ldns_rdf* ldns_dnssec_name_name(ldns_dnssec_name *name);
void ldns_dnssec_name_set_name(ldns_dnssec_name *name, ldns_rdf *dname);
void ldns_dnssec_name_set_nsec(ldns_dnssec_name *name, ldns_rr *nsec);
int ldns_dnssec_name_cmp(const void *a, const void *b);
ldns_status ldns_dnssec_name_add_rr(ldns_dnssec_name *name, ldns_rr *rr);
ldns_dnssec_rrsets* ldns_dnssec_name_find_rrset(ldns_dnssec_name *name, ldns_rr_type type);
void ldns_dnssec_name_print(FILE *out, ldns_dnssec_name *name);
- Create a new data structure for a dnssec name .br Returns the allocated structure
- Create a new data structure for a dnssec name for the given RR
.br rr: the RR to derive properties from, and to add to the name
- Frees the name structure and its rrs and rrsets.
Individual ldns_rr records therein are not freed
.br name: the structure to free
- Returns the domain name of the given dnssec_name structure
.br name: the dnssec name to get the domain name from .br Returns the domain name
- Sets the domain name of the given dnssec_name structure
.br name: the dnssec name to set the domain name of .br dname: the domain name to set it to. This data is *not* copied.
- Sets the NSEC(3) RR of the given dnssec_name structure
.br name: the dnssec name to set the domain name of .br nsec: the nsec rr to set it to. This data is *not* copied.
- Compares the domain names of the two arguments in their
.br a: The first dnssec_name to compare .br b: The second dnssec_name to compare .br Returns -1 if the domain name of a comes before that of b in canonical ordening, 1 if it is the other way around, and 0 if they are equal
- Inserts the given rr at the right place in the current dnssec_name
No checking is done whether the name matches
.br name: The ldns_dnssec_name to add the RR to .br rr: The RR to add .br Returns LDNS_STATUS_OK on success, error code otherwise
- Find the RRset with the given type in within this name structure
.br name: the name to find the RRset in .br type: the type of the RRset to find .br Returns the RRset, or NULL if not present
- Prints the RRs in the dnssec name structure to the given
.br out: the file descriptor to print to .br name: the name structure to print the contents of
AUTHORThe ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to ldns-team [at] nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMARKSThis manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl.