ncl_ginq_text_path (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_ginq_text_path: retrieves the current text path.
NAMEginq_text_path (Inquire text path) - retrieves the current text path.
- (Output) - If the inquired value cannot be returned correctly, a non-zero error indicator is returned in err_ind, otherwise a zero is returned. Consult "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics" for a description of the meaning of the error indicators.
(Output) - Returns the current text path as set by default or
by a call to gset_text_path. Legal values are:
- Draw successive characters in the string such that character n+l appears to the right of character n. This is text path "right" and is the default.
- Draw character n+1 to the left of character n. This is text path "left".
- Draw character n+1 above character n. This is text path "up".
- Draw character n+1 below character n. This is text path "down".
ACCESSTo use the GKS C-binding routines, load the ncarg_gks and ncarg_c libraries.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.