rdma_post_sendv (3) - Linux Manuals
rdma_post_sendv: post a work request to send a message.
NAMErdma_post_sendv - post a work request to send a message.
- A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted.
- User-defined context associated with the request.
- A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request.
- The number of scatter-gather entries in the slg array.
- Optional flags used to control the send operation.
DESCRIPTIONPosts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the posted buffers will be sent to the remote peer of a connection.
RETURN VALUEReturns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason.
NOTESThe user is responsible for ensuring that the remote peer has queued a receive request before issuing the send operations. For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Unless the send request is using inline data, the message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the send completes.
Send operations may not be posted to an rdma_cm_id or the corresponding queue pair until it has been connected.
SEE ALSOrdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_send(3), rdma_post_recv(3)