shorewall6-blrules (5) - Linux Manuals
shorewall6-blrules: shorewall6 Blacklist file
blrules - shorewall6 Blacklist file
Rules in this file are applied depending on the setting of BLACKLISTNEWONLY in m[blue]shorewall6.confm(5). If BLACKLISTNEWONLY=No, then they are applied regardless of the connection tracking state of the packet. If BLACKLISTNEWONLY=Yes, they are applied to connections in the NEW and INVALID states.
The format of rules in this file is the same as the format of rules in m[blue]shorewall6-rulesm(5). The difference in the two files lies in the ACTION (first) column.
Specifies the action to be taken if the packet matches the rule. Must be one of the following.
Added in Shorewall 4.5.3. This is actually a macro that expands as follows:
- • If BLACKLIST_LOGLEVEL is specified in m[blue]shorewall6.confm(5), then the macro expands to blacklog.
- • Otherwise it expands to the action specified for BLACKLIST_DISPOSITION in m[blue]shorewall6.confm(5).
- May only be used if BLACKLIST_LOGLEVEL is specified in m[blue]shorewall6.confm(5). Logs, audits (if specified) and applies the BLACKLIST_DISPOSITION specified in m[blue]shorewall6.confm (5).
- Exempt the packet from the remaining rules in this file.
- Ignore the packet.
A_DROP and A_DROP!
- Audited versions of DROP. Requires AUDIT_TARGET support in the kernel and ip6tables.
- disallow the packet and return an icmp-unreachable or an RST packet.
- Audited versions of REJECT. Require AUDIT_TARGET support in the kernel and ip6tables.
- Simply log the packet and continue with the next rule.
- Queue the packet to a user-space application such as ftwall (http://p2pwall.sf.net). The application may reinsert the packet for further processing.
- queues matching packets to a back end logging daemon via a netlink socket then continues to the next rule. See m[blue]http://www.shorewall.net/shorewall_logging.htmlm.
- Queues the packet to a user-space application using the nfnetlink_queue mechanism. If a queuenumber is not specified, queue zero (0) is assumed.
- the rest of the line will be attached as a comment to the Netfilter rule(s) generated by the following entries. The comment will appear delimited by "/* ... */" in the output of "shorewall6 show <chain>". To stop the comment from being attached to further rules, simply include ?COMMENT on a line by itself.
- The name of an action declared in m[blue]shorewall6-actionsm(5) or in /usr/share/shorewall6/actions.std.
The name of a macro defined in a file named macro.macro. If the macro accepts an action parameter (Look at the macro source to see if it has PARAM in the TARGET column) then the
name is followed by the parenthesized
REJECT, ...) to be substituted for the parameter.
The ACTION may optionally be followed by ":" and a syslog log level (e.g, REJECT:info or Web(ACCEPT):debug). This causes the packet to be logged at the specified level.
If the ACTION names an action declared in m[blue]shorewall6-actionsm(5) or in /usr/share/shorewall6/actions.std then:
- • If the log level is followed by "!' then all rules in the action are logged at the log level.
- • If the log level is not followed by "!" then only those rules in the action that do not specify logging are logged at the specified level.
- • The special log level none! suppresses logging by the action.
You may also specify NFLOG (must be in upper case) as a log level.This will log to the NFLOG target for routing to a separate log through use of ulogd (m[blue]http://www.netfilter.org/projects/ulogd/index.htmlm).
Actions specifying logging may be followed by a log tag (a string of alphanumeric characters) which is appended to the string generated by the LOGPREFIX (in m[blue]shorewall6.confm(5)).
- Added in Shorewall 4.5.3. This is actually a macro that expands as follows:
For the remaining columns, see m[blue]shorewall6-rules (5)m.
Drop Teredo packets from the net.
DROP net:[2001::/32] all
Don't subject packets from 2001:DB8::/64 to the remaining rules in the file.
WHITELIST net:[2001:DB8::/64] all
shorewall6(8), shorewall6-accounting(5), shorewall6-actions(5), shorewall6-hosts(5), shorewall6-interfaces(5), shorewall6-maclist(5), shorewall6-netmap(5),shorewall6-params(5), shorewall6-policy(5), shorewall6-providers(5), shorewall6-rtrules(5), shorewall6-routestopped(5), shorewall6-rules(5), shorewall6.conf(5), shorewall6-secmarks(5), shorewall6-tcclasses(5), shorewall6-tcdevices(5), shorewall6-mangle(5), shorewall6-tos(5), shorewall6-tunnels(5), shorewall6-zones(5)