crackberg (6x) - Linux Manuals
crackberg: Lose your way wandering some height fields, and enjoy candy.
NAMEcrackberg - Lose your way wandering some height fields, and enjoy candy.
SYNOPSIScrackberg [-root] [-window] [-install] [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window-id id] [-delay usecs] [-fps] [-crack] [-lit] [-boring] [-letterbox] [-flat] [-wire] [-nowater] [-visibility float] [-color string] [-nsubdivs integer]
DESCRIPTIONFlies through height maps, optionally animating the instantiation and destruction of generated tiles; by default, tiles 'grow' into place (height gradually increased up to correct value). In windowed mode the following key controls are available:
- left, right
- Turn left and right.
- Move left, forwards, backwards, and to the right, respectively.
- Decrease and increase manual speed, respectively.
- Return to automatic control.
OPTIONScrackberg accepts the following options:
- Draw on the root window.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- Delay between frames; default 20000 (1/50th of a second).
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- Use all possible methods to animate tile instantiation.
- Do not animate instatiation at all; use this to get standard landscape generator behavior.
- Drawable window region has a 16:9 aspect ratio, regardless of actual window size.
- Enable lighting.
- Flat shading (OpenGL will use one color per primitive, rather than interpolating betwixt vertices).
- Do not display 'water' (forces negative values to zero, and selects a different coloring method).
- -visibility float
- Value in range [0.2,1.0] (default 0.6) specifying proportion of viewable XY plane which is to be drawn upon.
- -color string
- Selects color scheme. Use with no or bogus argument for current list.
- -nsubdivs integer
Number of times to recursively subdivide each triangular tile. Each
increment increases total triangles by a factor of 4; for instance the default
setting 4 results in 256 triangles per tile.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005 by Matus Telgarsky. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORMatus Telgarsky <catachresis [at] cmu.edu>, 2005.