dymaxionmap (6x) - Linux Man Pages
dymaxionmap: An animation of Buckminster Fuller's unwrapped icosahedral globe.
NAMEdymaxionmap - An animation of Buckminster Fuller's unwrapped icosahedral globe.
SYNOPSISdymaxionmap [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-no-wander] [-no-roll] [-no-stars] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONBuckminster Fuller's map of the Earth projected onto the surface of an unfolded icosahedron. It depicts the Earth's continents as one island, or nearly contiguous land masses.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -roll | -no-roll
- Whether the object should roll randomly.
- -stars | -no-stars
- Whether to display a star field.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2016 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.