rubik (6x) - Linux Man Pages
rubik: screen saver that solves Rubik's Cube.
NAMErubik - screen saver that solves Rubik's Cube.
SYNOPSISrubik [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-count number] [-cycles number] [-delay number] [-size number] [-hideshuffling] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a Rubik's Cube that rotates in three dimensions and repeatedly shuffles and solves itself.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
-100 - 100. Default: -30.
- -cycles number
- Timeout. 0 - 60. Default: 5.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04 seconds.).
- -size number
- Size. -20 - 20. Default: -6.
- -hideshuffling | -no-hideshuffling
- Show Shuffling. Boolean.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Marcelo Vianna. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.