rubikblocks (6x) - Linux Man Pages
rubikblocks: animates the Rubik's Mirror Blocks puzzle
NAMErubikblocks - animates the Rubik's Mirror Blocks puzzle
SYNOPSISrubikblocks [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-delay microseconds] [-texture] [-no-texture] [-mono] [-wireframe] [-spin] [-no-spin] [-wander] [-no-wander] [-randomize] [-no-randomize] [-spinspeed number] [-rotspeed number] [-wanderspeed number] [-wait number] [-cubesize number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThis program animates a puzzle called Rubik's Mirror Blocks. The moves are chosen randomly.
OPTIONSrubikblocks accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- How long to pause between frames. Default is 20000, or 0.02 second.
- Use texture maps. This is the default.
- Use solid colors. Looks a bit weird.
- Disable both texture maps and colors. Ditto.
- Only draw outlines. Outlines of each piece, not only the whole object, are drawn.
- Spin the whole object around X, Y and Z axes. This is the default.
- Do not spin, stay in the same tilt all the time.
- Move the object around the screen. This is the default.
- Keep the object centered on the screen.
- Shuffle the puzzle randomly at startup. This is the default.
- Do not shuffle at startup, begin at the shape of cube.
- -spinspeed number
- The relative speed of spinning. Default is 1.0.
- -rotspeed number
- The relative speed of the moves. Default is 3.0. Setting to ≤ 0.0 makes the object stay at one configuration.
- -wanderspeed number
- The relative speed of wandering around the screen. Default is 0.02.
- -wait number
- How long to stay at final position after each move. The meaning of the argument is again relative. Default is 40.0.
- -cubesize number
- Size of the object. Value of 3.0 fills roughly all the screen.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 by Vasek Potocek. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORVasek Potocek <vasek.potocek [at] post.cz>, 04-Feb-09.