ocf_heartbeat_anything (7) - Linux Man Pages
ocf_heartbeat_anything: Manages an arbitrary service
ocf_heartbeat_anything - Manages an arbitrary service
- anything [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all]
- The full name of the binary to be executed. This is expected to keep running with the same pid and not just do something and exit. (required, string, no default)
- Command line options to pass to the binary (optional, string, no default)
- File to read/write the PID from/to. (optional, string, default /var/run//anything_default.pid)
- File to write STDOUT to (optional, string, no default)
- File to write STDERR to (optional, string, no default)
- User to run the command as (optional, string, default root)
- Command to run in monitor operation (optional, string, no default)
- In the stop operation: Seconds to wait for kill -TERM to succeed before sending kill -SIGKILL. Defaults to 2/3 of the stop operation timeout. (optional, string, no default)
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations):
- Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s.
- Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s.
- Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 10.
- Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
- Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
The following is an example configuration for a anything resource using the crm(8) shell:
primitive example_anything ocf:heartbeat:anything \ params \ binfile=string \ op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="10"
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors)