cfetoolgraph (8) - Linux Man Pages
cfetoolgraph: create graphs from a cfetool database
NAMEcfetoolgraph - create graphs from a cfetool database
SYNOPSIScfetoolgraph name [--path|-p
DESCRIPTIONThe cfetoolgraph command dumps graphs of averages for visual inspection of the normal state database. The files are in a format viewable by "gnuplot" or "xgmr" or other graphical plotting program.
The command generates three or four files in a subdirectory of the database directory with a name beginning with either "daily", "weekly" or "yearly", then "-", then either "snapshot" or the current time, if the -T option is used. The files are named "average", "stddev", and "graph". The "graph" file contains both the averages and standard deviations, useful for plotting with error bars.
If a histogram file is present, a fourth file named "distr" will also be created, plotting the distribution of fluctuations about the mean value.
- --path|-p directory name
- The directory in which the database specified by name can be found.
- Graph the daily averages database.
- Graph the weekly averages database.
- Graph the yearly averages database.
- Time-stamp the output filenames with the current time, in order to give a unique name.
- Generate high resolution data (), instead of averaging data over periods of one hour to generate simpler and smoother graphs.
- Prints a short help message and then exits.
% cfetoolgraph temperature --path /my/path --resolution
AUTHORSThe code and documentation were contributed by Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, a department of Stanford University. This documentation was written by
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
Copyright 2004 Alf Wachsmann <alfw [at] slac.stanford.edu> and Elizabeth Cassell <e_a_c [at] mailsnare.net> All rights reserved.