corosync-cfgtool (8) - Linux Manuals
corosync-cfgtool: An administrative tool for corosync.
NAMEcorosync-cfgtool - An administrative tool for corosync.
SYNOPSIScorosync-cfgtool [-i] [IP_address] [-s] [-r] [-l] [-u] [-H] [service_name] [-v] [version] [-k] [nodeid] [-a] [nodeid]
DESCRIPTIONcorosync-cfgtool A tool for displaying and configuring active parameters within corosync.
- Print basic usage.
- Finds only information about the specified interface IP address.
- Displays the status of the current rings on this node. If any interfaces are faulty, 1 is returned by the binary. If all interfaces are active 0 is returned to the shell.
- Reset redundant ring state cluster wide after a fault to re-enable redundant ring operation.
- Load a service identified by "service_name".
- Unload a service identified by "service_name".
- Display the IP address(es) of a node.
- Kill a node identified by node id.
- Tell all instances of corosync in this cluster to reload corosync.conf
- Shutdown corosync cleanly on this node.