gpt-postinstall (8) - Linux Manuals
gpt-postinstall: Searches for post install scripts and executes them
gpt-postinstall - Searches for post install scripts and executes them
gpt-postinstall [-help -force -version -man -location ]
DESCRIPTIONgpt-postinstall Searches an installation for post-install scripts that have not been run yet and executes them. These scripts are installed by Setup packages and are designed to localize an installation. The -force flag can be used to re-run all of the setup scripts.
- forces all action to be taken, regardless of state.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- Prints the version of GPT and exits.
- Location indicates the path to the Globus installation that will be used.
AUTHORMichael Bletzinger <mbletzin.ncsa.uiuc.edu> and Eric Blau <eblau.ncsa.uiuc.edu>