pam_time (8) - Linux Manuals
pam_time: PAM module for time control access
pam_time - PAM module for time control access
- pam_time.so [conffile=conf-file] [debug] [noaudit]
By default rules for time/port access are taken from config file /etc/security/time.conf. An alternative file can be specified with the conffile option.
- Indicate an alternative time.conf style configuration file to override the default.
- Some debug information is printed with syslog(3).
- Do not report logins at disallowed time to the audit subsystem.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- Access was granted.
- Not all relevant data could be gotten.
- Memory buffer error.
- Access was not granted.
- The user is not known to the system.
- Default configuration file
#%PAM-1.0 # # apply pam_time accounting to login requests # login account required pam_time.so
pam_time was written by Andrew G. Morgan <morgan [at] kernel.org>.