radeontool (8) - Linux Manuals
NAMEradeontool --- utility to get/set registers and to control backlight on radeon based laptops
This manual page documents briefly the radeontool command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
You can specify one of the following commands:
- dac [on|off]
- Power down the external video output
- light [on|off]
- Power down the backlight
- stretch [on|off|vert|horiz|auto|manual]
- Adjusts stretching for resolution mismatch
- Show a listing of some random registers
- regmatch [pattern]
- Show registers matching wildcard pattern
- regset [pattern] [value]
- Set registers matching wildcard pattern
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show a little debug info
- Skips the first n cards and acts on the n+1
This manual page was written by Luigi Gangitano luigi [at] debian.org for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.