systemd-binfmt (8) - Linux Man Pages
systemd-binfmt: Configure additional binary formats for executables at boot
systemd-binfmt.service, systemd-binfmt - Configure additional binary formats for executables at boot
systemd-binfmt.service is an early boot service that registers additional binary formats for executables in the kernel.
See binfmt.d(5) for information about the configuration of this service.
- If passed, instead of registering configured binary formats in the kernel, the reverse operation is executed: all currently registered binary formats are unregistered from the kernel.
- Copy the contents of config files to standard output. Before each file, the filename is printed as a comment.
- Do not pipe output into a pager.
- Print a short help text and exit.
- Print a short version string and exit.