wpa_gui (8) - Linux Man Pages
wpa_gui: WPA Graphical User Interface
NAMEwpa_gui - WPA Graphical User Interface
wpa_gui is a QT graphical frontend program for interacting with wpa_supplicant. It is used to query current status, change configuration and request interactive user input.
wpa_gui supports (almost) all of the interactive status and configuration features of the command line client, wpa_cli. Refer to the wpa_cli manpage for a comprehensive list of the interactive mode features.
- -p path
- Change the path where control sockets should be found.
- -i ifname
- Specify the interface that is being configured. By default, choose the first interface found with a control socket in the socket path.
- -m seconds
- Set the update interval in seconds for the signal strength meter. This value must be a positive integer, otherwise meter is not enabled (default behavior).
- Start program in the system tray only (if the window manager supports it). By default the main status window is shown.
- Run program in the quiet mode - do not display tray icon pop-up messages.
wpa_supplicant is copyright (c) 2003-2016, Jouni Malinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> and contributors. All Rights Reserved.
This program is licensed under the BSD license (the one with advertisement clause removed).