fc_host_post_event (9) - Linux Man Pages
fc_host_post_event: called to post an even on an fc_host.
fc_host_post_event - called to post an even on an fc_host.
void fc_host_post_event(struct Scsi_Host
* shost, u32 event_number, enum fc_host_event_code event_code, u32 event_data);
- host the event occurred on
- fc event number obtained from get_fc_event_number
- fc_host event being posted
- 32bits of data for the event being posted
This routine assumes no locks are held on entry.
James Bottomley <James.Bottomley [at] hansenpartnership.com>
Rob Landley <rob [at] landley.net>