xcb_create_glyph_cursor (3) - Linux Man Pages
xcb_create_glyph_cursor: create cursor
xcb_create_glyph_cursor - create cursor
- xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_create_glyph_cursor(xcb_connection_t
*conn, xcb_cursor_t cid, xcb_font_t source_font, xcb_font_t mask_font, uint16_t source_char, uint16_t mask_char, uint16_t fore_red, uint16_t fore_green, uint16_t fore_blue, uint16_t back_red, uint16_t back_green, uint16_t back_blue);
- The XCB connection to X11.
- The ID with which you will refer to the cursor, created by xcb_generate_id.
- In which font to look for the cursor glyph.
- In which font to look for the mask glyph.
- The glyph of source_font to use.
- The glyph of mask_font to use as a mask: Pixels which are set to 1 define which source pixels are displayed. All pixels which are set to 0 are not displayed.
- The red value of the foreground color.
- The green value of the foreground color.
- The blue value of the foreground color.
- The red value of the background color.
- The green value of the background color.
- The blue value of the background color.
DESCRIPTIONCreates a cursor from a font glyph. X provides a set of standard cursor shapes in a special font named cursor. Applications are encouraged to use this interface for their cursors because the font can be customized for the individual display type.
All pixels which are set to 1 in the source will use the foreground color (as specified by fore_red, fore_green and fore_blue). All pixels set to 0 will use the background color (as specified by back_red, back_green and back_blue).
RETURN VALUEReturns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop.
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_create_glyph_cursor_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details.
- The X server could not allocate the requested resources (no memory?).
- The specified source_font or mask_font does not exist.
- Either source_char or mask_char are not defined in source_font or mask_font, respectively.
AUTHORGenerated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb [at] lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements.