hostapd_cli (1) - Linux Manuals
hostapd_cli: hostapd command-line interface
NAMEhostapd_cli - hostapd command-line interface
SYNOPSIShostapd_cli [-p<path>] [-i<ifname>] [-a<path>] [-hvB] [command..]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the hostapd_cli utility.
hostapd_cli is a command-line interface for the hostapd daemon.
hostapd is a user space daemon for access point and authentication servers. It implements IEEE 802.11 access point management, IEEE 802.1X/WPA/WPA2/EAP Authenticators and RADIUS authentication server. For more information about hostapd refer to the hostapd(8) man page.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. For a complete description, run hostapd_cli from the command line.
Path to find control sockets.
Interface to listen on.
Default: first interface found in socket path.
- Run in daemon mode executing the action file based on events from hostapd.
- Run a daemon in the background.
- Show usage.
- Show hostapd_cli version.
COMMANDSA summary of commands is included below. For a complete description, run hostapd_cli from the command line.
- Get MIB variables (dot1x, dot11, radius).
- sta <addr>
- Get MIB variables for one station.
- Get MIB variables for all stations.
- Get usage help.
- interface [ifname]
- Show interfaces/select interface.
- level <debug level>
- Change debug level.
- Show full hostapd_cli license.
- Exit hostapd_cli.
AUTHORhostapd_cli was written by Jouni Malinen <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Faidon Liambotis <faidon [at] cube.gr>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).