fltk (3) - Linux Manuals
fltk: the fast light tool kit
NAMEfltk - the fast light tool kit
SYNOPSISThe Fast Light Tool Kit ("FLTK", pronounced "fulltick") is a C++ graphical user interface toolkit for the X Window System, MacOS(r), and Microsoft Windows(r) that supports OpenGL(r). It was originally developed by Mr. Bill Spitzak and is currently maintained by a small group of developers across the world with a central repository in the US.
FLTK is provides under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License, with the following exceptions:
- 1. Modifications to the FLTK configure script, config header file, and makefiles by themselves to support a specific platform do not constitute a modified or derivative work.
- The authors do request that such modifications be contributed to the FLTK project - send all contributions through the "Software Trouble Report" on the following page:
- 2. Widgets that are subclassed from FLTK widgets do not constitute a derivative work.
- 3. Static linking of applications and widgets to the FLTK library does not constitute a derivative work and does not require the author to provide source code for the application or widget, use the shared FLTK libraries, or link their applications or widgets against a user-supplied version of FLTK.
- If you link the application or widget to a modified version of FLTK, then the changes to FLTK must be provided under the terms of the LGPL in sections 1, 2, and 4.
- 4. You do not have to provide a copy of the FLTK license with programs that are linked to the FLTK library, nor do you have to identify the FLTK license in your program or documentation as required by section 6 of the LGPL.
- However, programs must still identify their use of FLTK. The following example statement can be included in user documentation to satisfy this requirement:
- [program/widget] is based in part on the work of the FLTK project (http://www.fltk.org).
AUTHORSBill Spitzak and others.