clascl2 (l) - Linux Manuals
clascl2: performs a diagonal scaling on a vector
Command to display
clascl2 manual in Linux:
$ man l clascl2
CLASCL2 - performs a diagonal scaling on a vector
- SUBROUTINE CLASCL2
( M, N, D, X, LDX )
M, N, LDX
D( * )
X( LDX, * )
CLASCL2 performs a diagonal scaling on a vector:
where the diagonal matrix D is stored as a vector.
Eventually to be replaced by BLAS_sge_diag_scale in the new BLAS
The size of the vectors X and D.
- D (input) REAL array, length N
Diagonal matrix D, stored as a vector of length N.
X (input/output) COMPLEX array, length N
On entry, the vector X to be scaled by D.
On exit, the scaled vector.
Pages related to clascl2
- clascl2 (3)
- clascl (l) - multiplies the M by N complex matrix A by the real scalar CTO/CFROM
- claset (l) - initializes a 2-D array A to BETA on the diagonal and ALPHA on the offdiagonals
- clasr (l) - applies a sequence of real plane rotations to a complex matrix A, from either the left or the right
- classq (l) - returns the values scl and ssq such that ( scl**2 )*ssq = x( 1 )**2 +...+ x( n )**2 + ( scale**2 )*sumsq,
- claswp (l) - performs a series of row interchanges on the matrix A
- clasyf (l) - computes a partial factorization of a complex symmetric matrix A using the Bunch-Kaufman diagonal pivoting method
- cla_gbamv (l) - performs one of the matrix-vector operations y := alpha*abs(A)*abs(x) + beta*abs(y),