ctrti2 (l) - Linux Man Pages
ctrti2: computes the inverse of a complex upper or lower triangular matrix
Command to display
ctrti2 manual in Linux:
$ man l ctrti2
CTRTI2 - computes the inverse of a complex upper or lower triangular matrix
- SUBROUTINE CTRTI2(
UPLO, DIAG, N, A, LDA, INFO )
INFO, LDA, N
A( LDA, * )
CTRTI2 computes the inverse of a complex upper or lower triangular
This is the Level 2 BLAS version of the algorithm.
- UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
Specifies whether the matrix A is upper or lower triangular.
= aqUaq: Upper triangular
= aqLaq: Lower triangular
- DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
Specifies whether or not the matrix A is unit triangular.
= aqNaq: Non-unit triangular
= aqUaq: Unit triangular
- N (input) INTEGER
The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
- A (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N)
On entry, the triangular matrix A. If UPLO = aqUaq, the
leading n by n upper triangular part of the array A contains
the upper triangular matrix, and the strictly lower
triangular part of A is not referenced. If UPLO = aqLaq, the
leading n by n lower triangular part of the array A contains
the lower triangular matrix, and the strictly upper
triangular part of A is not referenced. If DIAG = aqUaq, the
diagonal elements of A are also not referenced and are
assumed to be 1.
On exit, the (triangular) inverse of the original matrix, in
the same storage format.
- LDA (input) INTEGER
The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value
Pages related to ctrti2
- ctrti2 (3)
- ctrtri (l) - computes the inverse of a complex upper or lower triangular matrix A
- ctrtrs (l) - solves a triangular system of the form A * X = B, A**T * X = B, or A**H * X = B,
- ctrttf (l) - copies a triangular matrix A from standard full format (TR) to rectangular full packed format (TF)
- ctrttp (l) - copies a triangular matrix A from full format (TR) to standard packed format (TP)
- ctrcon (l) - estimates the reciprocal of the condition number of a triangular matrix A, in either the 1-norm or the infinity-norm
- ctrevc (l) - computes some or all of the right and/or left eigenvectors of a complex upper triangular matrix T
- ctrexc (l) - reorders the Schur factorization of a complex matrix A = Q*T*Q**H, so that the diagonal element of T with row index IFST is moved to row ILST