tixExFileSelectDialog (n) - Linux Man Pages
tixExFileSelectDialog: Create and manipulate tixExFileSelectDialog widgets
tixExFileSelectDialog - Create and manipulate tixExFileSelectDialog widgets
SYNOPSIStixExFileSelectDialog pathName ?options?
SUPER-CLASSThe TixExFileSelectDialog class does not have a super-class.
STANDARD OPTIONSTixExFileSelectDialog supports all the standard options of a frame widget. See the options(n) manual entry for details on the standard options.
WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS[ -command command Command ] Specifies the command to be called when the user chooses on a filename (usually by selecting the filename and clicking on the "OK" button"). The command is called with one argument, the complete pathname of the file.
Name: fsbox Class: TixExFileSelectBox
- The ExFileSelectBox subwidget embedded inside the ExFileSelectDialog.
The tixExFileSelectDialog command creates a new window (given by the pathName argument) and makes it into a ExFileSelectDialog widget. Additional options, described above, may be specified on the command line or in the option database to configure aspects of the ExFileSelectDialog such as its cursor and relief.
The tixExFileSelectDialog command creates a new Tcl command whose name is the same as the path name of the ExFileSelectDialog's window. This command may be used to invoke various operations on the widget. It has the following general form:
- pathName option ?arg arg ...?
- pathName cget option
- Returns the current value of the configuration option given by option. Option may have any of the values accepted by the tixExFileSelectDialog command.
- pathName configure ?option? ?value option value ...?
- Query or modify the configuration options of the widget. If no option is specified, returns a list describing all of the available options for pathName (see Tk_ConfigureInfo for information on the format of this list). If option is specified with no value, then the command returns a list describing the one named option (this list will be identical to the corresponding sublist of the value returned if no option is specified). If one or more option-value pairs are specified, then the command modifies the given widget option(s) to have the given value(s); in this case the command returns an empty string. Option may have any of the values accepted by the tixExFileSelectDialog command.
- pathName popdown
- Withdraws the ExFileSelectDialog from the screen.
- pathName popup
- Pops up the ExFileSelectDialog on the screen.
- pathName subwidget name ?args?
When no options are given, this command returns the pathname of the
subwidget of the specified name.
When options are given, the widget command of the specified subwidget will be called with these options.