krazy2xml (1) - Linux Manuals
krazy2xml: KDE source code checking for the English Breakfast Network (EBN)
krazy2xml - KDE source code checking for the English Breakfast Network (EBN)
DESCRIPTIONkrazy2xml is a big wrapper around krazy(1) for no obvious use other than generating Code Checking Quality reports on the English Breakfast Network.
- Print help message and exit.
- Print version information and exit.
- With this option the checker programs aren't run; instead, the command line for each check that would be run is printed.
- Set this option to turn-off all database operations.
Use the specified value for the database generationId.
The value is intended to be computed by the database being used and then passed into this program, rather than this program computing the value itself.
Do NOT use this option unless you know what you're doing.
- Only run for the specified KDE component. By default, the kde-4.x component is assumed.
- Only run for the specified KDE module within the component. By default all modules within the component are processed.
- A title string to print onto each report page. If this option is not provided, a title for each page is generated that contains the source component, module and subdir.
- Process all modules within component extragear
% krazy2xml --component=extragear
- Process module kdelibs within component kde-4.0
% krazy2xml --component=kde-4.0 --module=kdelibs
ENVIRONMENTKRAZY_PLUGIN_PATH - this is a colon-separated list of paths which is searched when locating plugins. By default, plugins are searched for in the path $TOP/lib/krazy2/krazy-plugins:krazy-plugins.
KRAZY_EXTRA_PATH - this is a colon-separated list of paths which is searched when locating ``extra'' plugins. By default, the ``extras'' are searched for in the path $TOP/lib/krazy2/krazy-extras:krazy-extras.
KRAZY_SET_PATH - this is a colon-separated list of paths which is searched when locating checker sets. By default, the sets are searched for in the path $TOP/lib/krazy2/krazy-sets:krazy-sets.
where $TOP is the top-level installation directory (eg. /usr/local, /usr/local/Krazy2)
EXIT STATUSIn normal operation, krazy2xml exits with status 0.
If a command line option was incorrectly provided, krazy2xml exits with status=1.
If krazy2 was envoked with the --help or --version options it will exit with status=0.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2005-2010 by Allen Winter <winter [at] kde.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
FILESkrazyrc(5) files are processed in descending hierarchical order with each sublevel setting appending in a logical way to the previous level settings. The following files are read:
AUTHORSAllen Winter, <winter [at] kde.org>