rping (1) - Linux Man Pages
rping: RDMA CM connection and RDMA ping-pong test.
NAMErping - RDMA CM connection and RDMA ping-pong test.
rping -s [-v] [-V] [-d] [-P] [-a address] [-p port] [-C message_count] [-S message_size] rping -c [-v] [-V] [-d] -a address [-p port] [-C message_count] [-S message_size]
DESCRIPTIONEstablishes a reliable RDMA connection between two nodes using the librdmacm, optionally performs RDMA transfers between the nodes, then disconnects.
- Run as the server.
- Run as the client.
- -a address
- On the server, specifies the network address to bind the connection to. To bind to any address with IPv6 use -a ::0 . On the client, specifies the server address to connect to.
- Port number for listening server.
- Display ping data.
- Validate ping data.
- Display debug information.
- -C message_count
- The number of messages to transfer over each connection. (default infinite)
- -S message_size
- The size of each message transferred, in bytes. (default 100)
- Run the server in persistent mode. This allows multiple rping clients to connect to a single server instance. The server will run until killed.