XvShmPutImage (3) - Linux Man Pages
XvShmPutImage: display an XvImage
NAMEXvPutImage, XvShmPutImage - display an XvImage
int XvPutImage (Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Drawable d, GC gc, XvImage *image, int src_x, int src_y, unsigned int src_w, unsigned int src_h, int dest_x, int dest_y, unsigned int dest_w, unsigned int dest_h); int XvShmPutImage (Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Drawable d, GC gc, XvImage *image, int src_x, int src_y, unsigned int src_w, unsigned int src_h, int dest_x, int dest_y, unsigned int dest_w, unsigned int dest_h, Bool send_event);
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- The port id of a port on an XvImage capable adaptor.
- the graphics context specifying the clip mask to use, if any.
- A pointer to the XvImage to be displayed.
- The portion of the XvImage to be displayed.
- The portion of the destination drawable to be filled by the image.
- Indicates whether or not an XShmCompletionEvent should be sent. If sent, the event's major_code and minor_code fields will indicate the Xv extension's major code and XvShmPutImage's minor code.
DESCRIPTIONXvPutImage(3) is similar to XPutImage(3). XvShmPutImage(3) is similar to XShmPutImage(3). The library will allocate the XvImage structure and fill out all fields except for data. Width and height may be enlarged in some YUV formats. The size of the data buffer that needs to be allocated will be given in the data_size field in the XvImage. Image data is not allocated by this function. The client may pass a pointer to the preallocated memory as data or may allocate the memory and fill in the XvImage structure's data field after the data_size field has been filled out by the server. The XvImage structure may be freed by XFree(3).
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Generated if the X server was unable to allocate resources required to complete the operation.
- Generated if incompatible arguments were supplied, such as a port that isn't capable of displaying XvImages.
- Generated if an invalid shared memory segment is specified.