sagator (8) - Linux Man Pages
sagator: an email/web antivirus/antispam gateway
NAMEsagator - an email/web antivirus/antispam gateway
SYNOPSISsagator [--help] [--config filename] [--nodaemon] [--logfile logfilename] [--debug level]
DESCRIPTIONThis program is an email/web antivirus/antispam gateway. It is an interface to the postfix, sendmail (or any other smtpd), which runs antivirus and/or spamchecker. It also can be used as http proxy with filtering abilities. Its modular architecture can use any combination of antivirus/spamchecker according to configuration.
- -h, --help
- Display a short help text.
- -c, --config=filename
- Load "filename" as alternate config. This filename must be without ".py" extension.
- -n, --nodaemon
- Don't fork into background after startup. It also implicitly set logfile to stdout. You can change this as next parameter after --nodaemon.
- -l, --logfile=logfilename
- Filename to store logs. If it is set to "-", standard output will be used.
- Set debug level to "level". You can specifi level from 0 to 9. Levels over 9 are dangerous. Please do not use them, if you do not know what are you doing.
- Test configuration and exit.
- Kill all processes and wait for pid file removation.
- Wait for pid file removation.
AUTHORJan ONDREJ (SAL) <ondrejj (at) salstar.sk>
SEE ALSOsgscan(1), sgfilter(1), sqback(8)
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.