XvStopVideo (3) - Linux Man Pages
XvStopVideo: stop active video
NAMEXvStopVideo - stop active video
int XvStopVideo(Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Drawable draw);
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Specifies the port for which video is to be stopped.
- Specifies the drawable associated with the named port.
DESCRIPTIONXvStopVideo(3) stops active video for the specified port and drawable. If the port is not processing video, or if it is processing video in a different drawable, the request is ignored. When video is stopped a XvVideoNotify(3) event with detail XvStopped is generated for the associated drawable.
- Returned if XvStopVideo(3) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable.
- Returned if XvStopVideo(3) failed to allocate memory to process the request.
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Generated if the requested drawable does not exist.