rhythmbox (1) - Linux Man Pages
rhythmbox: music player and library for tagged files using GStreamer
rhythmbox - music player and library for tagged files using GStreamer
DESCRIPTIONrhythmbox is a very easy to use music playing and management program which supports a wide range of audio formats (including mp3 and ogg). Originally inspired by Apple's iTunes, the current version also supports Internet Radio and Last.fm integration, iPod syncing and generic portable audio player support. Audio CD playback, ripping and encoding, music sharing, and Podcasts.
- -d, --debug
- Enable debug output
- -D, --debug-match=match
- Enable debug output matching a specified string
- Do not update the library with file changes
- -n, --no-registration
- Do not register the shell
- Don't save any data permanently (implies --no-registration)
- Path for database file to use
- Path for playlists file to use
- X display to use
- -?, --help
- Show help options
- Show all help options
- Show GStreamer Options
- Show GTK+ Options
- Show session management options
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa [at] whiz.se>, for the Debian system (but may be used by others).
The online documentation available through the program's Help menu.